SCOPE OF APPLICATION
These terms & conditions (T&C) apply to all services performed by ilu move, a trademark of ILU move AG. These T&C become legally binding upon conclusion of the underlying service or sales contract (e.g. by booking classes). Ilu move may change these T&C at any time. The version of the T&C valid at the time of the conclusion of the underlying contract applies.
- All prices and class packs are published on our website ilumove.com.
- Prices are subject to change and ilu move reserves the right to change prices at any time without prior notice. The prices published online are decisive when making a purchase.
- The validity of class packages differ and are published online. In general, these cannot be extended. Exceptions can be made at the discretion of ilu move due to health issues, pregnancy or other unforeseen circumstances. Please contact us at email@example.com so that we can discuss further to find a solution.
- The Intro Offer is only valid once per new customer.
- All transactions and purchases are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- All prices published online or in studio are in CHF including VAT.
BOOKINGS & CANCELLATION POLICY
- All our group classes can only be booked through Mindbody where you can find the most up to date schedule. You need to have a valid subscription to be able to perform the booking. All group classes need to be prepaid. Payment in studio before class is not possible. You are only eligible to attend the group class once your booking is done before class and confirmed through the Mindbody system.
- Private and duet classes are booked via the studio/your coach in person or via email or mobile. Your coach will then book your lesson in the Minbody system and you will get a booking confirmation via email. Payment can be done in studio before the session. We accept credit card (no amex), debit card & twint.
- All our classes are subject to availability. Spaces are limited, therefore we recommend booking your space early enough.
- When there are less than 3 participants to a group class, ilu move reserves the right to cancel the class. Attendees will be informed and refunded by ilu move for the respective class.
- Group classes have to be cancelled through the mindbody system. For Privates and duets please contact your coach directly or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Our group classes have a 10-hour cancellation policy. Private and duet classes have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel after this time (late cancel or no show) you will be charged for the full amount (if you are using a class pack a class will be deducted from your remaining classes in your class pack).
- Waitlist Group Classes: when a group class is fully booked you have the possibility to sign-up on the waitlist. If a spot opens, you will be added automatically to the class and you will get a notification via email through the Mindbody system. Please make sure that you have not unsubscribed from notifications as this is how the system contacts you. The first one signing-up on the waitlist is the first one added to class and so on. You will only be added to a class automatically from the waitlist when the timeframe is within the cancellation policy (10-hour cancellation policy for group classes). Make sure that you cancel your spot on the waitlist in case you realize that you cannot make it to class, otherwise you’re running the risk of getting added to class not being able to attend. As soon as you’re added to class our cancellation policy for group classes applies. If a spot opens up less than 10 hours before class you will not be added automatically to class from the waiting list. Instead an email will be sent to the people on the waiting list with the notification that a spot has opened up. Booking is then up to you - the faster the better.
- Group Classes: Please note that we cannot allow you into class after the first 10 minutes of class as this is past the warm-up and therefore unsafe for your body.
- When visiting for the first time: Please note that we will not be able to permit you to enter the class if you arrive late. We require all customers to receive a proper instruction to our equipment and our coaches. If this happens please let us know at email@example.com and we will reschedule your class.
- Private & Duet classes: When arriving late your class will just be shorter as we will stick to the previously booked class time.
By booking a class and by using our services you confirm to be physically healthy and able to participate in our classes. You confirm that before booking you made yourself familiar with the classes and that your physical health condition allows you to participate in our classes. You confirm that you do not suffer from any physical limitations or injuries. If you do suffer from injuries and physical limitations, are currently pregnant or postpartum (doctor’s approval which clears you for working out needed) you’re obligated to inform ilu move before booking any classes or purchasing any services and to wait for ilu move’s approval for you to attend a class. Ilu move reserves the right to refuse the attendance in classes to anyone whose health could be put at risk exercising in our studio and with ilu move.
You further agree that you’re only attending our classes not suffering from an infectious disease (e.g. Covid19). In case you’re noticing symptoms you further agree not to come to our studio and to inform the ilu move staff in case you have been at the studio recently.
CLOTHING IN CLASSES
You are asked to bring comfortable workout clothes: pants preferably without any zippers or buttons, a comfortable top, and no shoes needed as we workout barefoot or with non-slip socks.
GENERAL TERMS / LIABILITY
The use of our services and equipment happens at your own risk. ILU move AG cannot be held liable for slight negligence. Liability for third parties is excluded.
Ilu move reserves the right to cancel and change schedules, classes, workshops, studio facilities and teachers at any time without prior notice.
Risk for performance passes to you at the time the contract is concluded. If the performance of the duties of ILU move AG becomes impossible due to reasons not attributable to ILU move AG such as force majeure (e.g. pandemic, governmental restrictions, environmental disasters) ILU move AG is released from its obligations. Payments for purchases made are owed and will not be refunded.
You are liable for any damage to the studio or equipment. You agree to follow the instructions of our coaches at all times. Ilu move reserves the right to expel you from our services and our studio if you infringe on our T&C, in case you breach our principles and values or show insulting behaviour against other clients or our coaches. If this should happen, we will not be liable for any monetary refunds.
Ilu move takes your privacy seriously and therefore commits to preserve the privacy and confidentiality of all information provided by the user.
By filling in our contact form, by signing up for our newsletter, by booking our classes and by making related payments ilu move collects and stores personal data/information in accordance with the law and protection of personal data (Swiss and EU). Please note that we only store the data you choose to provide us during those processes. To personalize your digital experience, we may track your activity and interests on our digital platforms.
You have the possibility to change or remove personal data previously provided by you at any time. Just login to your Mindbody account or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, this website and its content is the property of ILU move AG and is legally protected. Unauthorized use is punishable and will be legally prosecuted.
APPLICABLE LAW AND PLACE OF JURISDICTION
These T&C and the underlying agreements are governed by material Swiss law under the exclusion of the CISG. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these T&C or the underlying agreement shall be resolved by the competent courts of Zurich.
01 January 2021
For further information please send us an email at email@example.com.